|The Great Showstoppers
Showstoppers: A Superstar's Dream
|Original Run||January 7,2016 - Ongoing|
Eight friends: Naruto, Sakura, Alphonse, Kagome, Goten, Ash, Megumi, and Miaka started a music group known as 8*Star, because of their love for music and dancing. After their successful performance at their school talent concert, they were approached by a man named Sakano and offered them a record deal, much to their surprise. Now with a successful album, 8*Star was now raising to fame and is on the road 24-7, not to mention being mobbed by fans everywhere they go.
Also, during their success, the group is approached by Take 7, a hot boyband from Iwatobi Town, and they too are rising to fame. With two bands, meaning there will be music, friendship, drama, and sometimes romance.
It's a story about these showstoppers and their dreams of becoming superstars!
- Main Article: 8*Star
8 Star (stylized as 8*Star) is a J-Pop band that consists of 4 boys (Naruto, Alphonse, Goten, and Ash) and 4 girls (Sakura, Kagome, Megumi, and Miaka). The group signed a record deal with Arashi Records and has released their self-titled debut album which hit number 1 on the US, UK, and Japanese charts along with their hit cover of Spice Girls' 1996 hit, "Wannabe". They both sing in Japanese and English.
- Uzumaki Naruto - Born October 10, 1993 (Male lead, vocals, songwriting)
- Kinomoto Sakura - Born April 1, 1993 ( Female lead, Vocals, songwriting)
- Alphonse Elric - Born March 13, 1993 (Vocals, songwriting)
- Higurashi Kagome - Born November 5, 1993 (Vocals, songwriting)
- Ketchum "Ash" Satoshi - Born May 22, 1993 (Vocals, rapping, songwriting)
- Son Goten - Born June 1, 1993 (Vocals, songwriting)
- Aino Megumi - Born October 12, 1993 (Vocals, songwriting)
- Yuuki Miaka - Born May 12, 1993 (Vocals, songwriting)
- Main Article: Take 7
Take 7 is a J-Pop band that consists 7 boys from Iwatobi Town (Haruka, Makoto, Rin, Rei, Nagisa, Sousuke and Momotarou). They were signed a record deal with Blue Rhythm Records and has released their self-titled debut album, a year after 8*Star's album released. It hit number one in the Japanese charts as well as the US and the UK along with their lead single, "Speak". Like 8*Star, Take 7 can sing both in Japanese and English.
- Nanase Haruka - Born: June 30th, 1993 (Vocals and songwriting)
- Tachibana Makoto - Born: November 17th, 1993 (Vocals and songwriting)
- Matsuoka Rin - Born: February 2nd, 1993 (Vocals, rapping, and songwriting)
- Ryuugazaki Rei - Born: December 14th, 1993 (Vocals and songwriting)
- Hazuki Nagisa - Born: August 1st, 1993 (Vocals and songwriting)
- Yamazaki Sousuke - Born: September 14th, 1993 (Vocals and songwriting)
- Mikoshiba Momotarou - Born: December 6th, 1994 (Vocals and songwriting)