Suite Assemble (スイートアセンブル Suīto Asenburu) is a magical girl anime by Beauty Blizzard. It has a musical theme.
- Kyoku Sonata
- Sonata is one of the lead characters from Suite Assemble. She's a bit of a smart-ass and rather manipulative but she has a good heart underneath it all. She's a gifted pianist, enchanting all who hear it. She's rather good with most of her studies, but she doesn't enjoy them. With her Symphony Stone, she can transform into the magical girl Chorus.
- Yamabiko Kotone
- Kotone is one of the lead characters from Suite Assemble. She's the daughter of the school's headmaster, so she's often being trated on another level. Personality wise, Kotone is rather cold, almost robotic, due to lack of social interaction. She is the usual target of Sonata's teasing. With her Symphony Stone, she can transform into the magical girl .
- Ongaku Utau
- Utau is one of the lead characters from Suite Assemble. She's rather optimisic but a bit of a flirt, much to the dismay of her partners. She's a gifted singer, with a love for the fashion brand Cadence. She isn't the best with her studies outside of the musical options her school gives. With her Symphony Stone, she can transform into the magical girl Serenade.
- The mascot of the series. She shows to have a crush on Sonata. She also sees Nijuso Iro as her rival for Sonata's affections.
- Nijuso Iro
- A voilinist and childhood friend of Sonata and has a crush on her. He is the rival of Minuet, though he never really takes it seriously.
- The main villian of the series.
- The first general to appear. She's the only female of the bunch.
- The second general to appear. He's the brother of Piano.
- The third general to appear. He's the brother of Forte.
- The fourth general to appear. He's Nocturne's son.
- Meishu Academy
- Symphony Stone
- Magical objects that take the form of acessories.
- Solfège Tones
Staff & CastEdit
- Takahashi Rie as Kyoku Sonata
- Toyoguchi Megumi as Yamabiko Kotone
- Yamamura Hibiku as Onagaku Utau
- Kotobuki Minako as Minuet