|Soul Drop Maiden|
- Barasono Harumi
- Harumi is the female lead of Soul Drop Maiden. She's the fifth girl to be given a Soul Ring. Harumi is a haughty and somewhat arrogant girl, who cares in her own way. Even so, she has her sweet moments at times. After transforming, Harumi utilizes red roses.
- Yukimura Usagi
- Usagi is the male lead of Soul Drop Maiden. He's the human half of the White Rabbit, who acts as a referee and opens the portals into the battle ground. He usually fights with Harumi over stupid things, but generally cares about her. He has a fear of spiders.
- Kurokawa Tsubasa
- The first girl to be given a Soul Ring. She's the most ambitious and rude girl. After transforming, Tsubasa utilizes black feathers.
- Utano Kanon
- The second girl to be given a Soul Ring. She's more of an observer than a fighter, who can escape form any situation. After transforming, Kanon utilizes sound waves.
- Kimiya Ageha
- The third girl to be given a Soul Ring. She's faithful and honest but a bit selfish. After transforming, Ageha utilizes plants. She can also nourish memories.
- Miyamoto Ren
- The fourth girl to be given a Soul Ring. She's honest, polite and calm. After transforming, Ren utilizes a giant pair of scissors. She can cut memories.
- Fujita Kiichigo
- The sixth girl to be given a Soul Ring. She's a crybaby and rather lonely girl, who yearns for companionship. After transforming, Kiichigo utilizes vines.
- Hoju Kirari
- The seventh girl to be given a Soul Ring. Kirari is is unstable and jealous sick girl. After transforming, Kirari utilizes thorns.
- White Rabbit
- The White Rabbit takes the form of the referee during battles. He's the one who gave each girl a Soul Ring but is not the creator of them. Before the series he was seperated into two different entities, Usagi and Lune.
- Lune is a hare owned by Usagi. He's the rabbit half of the Rabbit Demon.
- Soul Rings - A ring that alllows the wearer to gain a specific power after transforming.
- The series is based of Rozen Maiden