赤心 バラ Sekishin Bara
|Season||Queen's Deck! Pretty Cure|
|Eye Color||Pink (Bara)|
Red (Cure Cœur)
|Hair Color||Brown (Bara)|
Red (Cure Cœur)
|Relatives||Sekishin Aya (older sister)|
Sekishin Nishi (father)
Kitagawa Shinju (grandmother)
|First Appearance||Episode One|
|Alter Ego||Cure Cœur|
|Japanese Voice Actor||Oki Kanae|
Sekishin Bara is one of the main Cures from Queen's Deck! Pretty Cure. Bara is the shy but very talented leader of this team. Bara is often too shy to talk to others. She keeps spending time with her friend Suzu. Suzu is also Bara's "protector", who tries to help her as much as she can. Her alter ego is Cure Cœur (キュアクール Kyua Kūru?), the Cure of hearts and light.
Her catchphrase is "I can do this!" (アイこれを行うことができます！ Ai kore o okonau koto ga dekimasu!?)
- Name: Bara Sekishin
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: October 24
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Blood Type: 0
- Height: 152 cm
Bara is the shy but very talented leader of this team. Bara is often too shy to talk to others. She keeps spending time with her friend Suzu. Suzu is also Bara's "protector", who tries to help her as much as she can.
- Sekishin Aya - Bara's older sister, who moved to the other side of the town, since her new home is closer to her job's location.
- Sekishin Nishi - Bara's father, who is very busy and appears not that often in the series.
- Kitagawa Shinju - Bara's grandmother, who cares much about Bara.
- Jikane Suzu - Suzu is a very cheerful and kind girl, who is Bara's best friend.
The red card of light! Full of hearts! Cure Cœur
Hikari no reddokādo! Hāto-ippai! Kyua Kūru!
Cure Cœur (キュアクール Kyua Kūru?) is Bara's alter ego in Queen's Deck! Pretty Cure. She is the Cure of hearts and her powers are based on light. She transforms by saying Princess Trump! Pretty Cure Ace of Spades!.
- Matsu Sunshine - One of Cure Cœur's attacks.
- Ume Rising - One of Cure Cœur's attacks.
- Sakura Shining - One of Cure Cœur's attacks.
"Princess Trump! Pretty Cure Ace of Spades!" - Princess Trump! Pretty Cure Ace of Spades! is the official transformation speech used by Sekishin Bara to transform into Cure Cœur in Queen's Deck! Pretty Cure.
As a main character, Bara's voice actor, Oki Kanae has particated in several image songs for the character she voices. Many of them include duets with Inoue Marina, who voices Jikane Suzu, Nakaya Sayaka, who voices Rousseau Trèfle and Kotono Mitsuishi who voices Ikken Midori.
- "I know, I can do this!"— Sekishin Bara in Episode One
- Bara shares her voice actor with Cure Peach from Fresh Pretty Cure!.
- She is the only Cure in Queen's Deck! Pretty Cure, whose Cure name is not English.
- Cure Cœur is the second Cure, whose name is French. The frist was Cure Rouge from Yes! Pretty Cure 5 and Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!.
- She is the fourth Cure overall, whose name is not english. The first were Cure Rouge, Cure Aqua and Cure Rosetta.