|Molly's new day|
|Japanese title||彼女の夢の中で謎の少女 (The mysterious girl in her dreams)|
|Airdate||August 2013 (USA), March 2013 (Hub Network Reruns)
January 2014 (Japan)
A Promise to make
The Episode is revised in the 2014 reruns.
After a strange dream, Molly wakes up, and prepares herself to school. However, a new student named Hilda, tries to warn her to stay the way she is. Later that day, Molly, along with her friend Sabrina, saves a strange white thing attacked by Hilda. As they tried to escape, they are unexpectedly surrounded by strange creatures...Suddenly, a Blonde-haired Magical Girl appears and rescue them. Who is she?
- Main Characters
- Molly Kelley
- Sabrina Mickey
- Hilda Adams
- Maria Thompson
- Judy Kelley
- Thomas Kelley
- Taylor Kelley
- Hilary Samantha
- Miss Kazuko
Censorships/Changes made from the original Episode
- Kyubey's bruises are edited.
- The explosion made by Mami is edited: adding sparkles.
- The sequences of Molly's dream is deleted.
- First Appearance of:
- Main Characters; Molly, Sabrina, Hilda & Maria.
- Other Characters: Cubey, Hilary, & Miss Kazuko.
- Madoka's dream was unedited. Wow 4Kids, you sure know how to do sloppy editng.
- A "Yuri" moment between Madoka & Sayaka is kept. No really. 4Kids think those two are playing. At least don't try to pull out some funny stuff ok?
- Geez, they were able to kept the sharp scissors & the creepy faces of Anthonies...
- This Episode's broadcast format is 4:3 (along with Episode 2), however it was changed into 16:9 in the later broadcasts.
- The Episode gets a revised treatment (same goes as Episode 2) for the HUB reruns.
The First Episode is released along with the 2nd Episode in the first Volume of the DVD.
- 彼女の夢の中で謎の少女 (The mysterious girl in her dreams)
- In the Japanese dub, some of the moments remain the same based on the original series, while the other moments are directly translated to the 4Kids dub.
- ClariS' Colorful is featured as the Japanese dub's opening.
- As If We Met in a Dream..., the original 1st Episode of PMMM.