Kurumi takes out her kanabōs Kana-nee and Kana-imo then she repeatedly hits her enemies with them. She finishes the attack by summoning her guardian while it holds Kana-imo and she holds Kana-nee, delivering the final blow. Then her guardian returns Kana-imo to Kurumi before it departs.
- The attack's name has "Kurumi" in it.
- This is her only attack that has her name in it.
- The attack shows similarities to her Level 1 Secret Ninja Art Kaboom-chan Barrage.
- Both attacks have a finishing blow.
- The attack also shows similarities to Murakumo's Daigorō Cut.
- Both attacks have the user give one of their weapons to their guardian.
- Both attacks have the user and their guardian fight together.
- The attack was shown in Episode ???.