Not to be confused with Kyoko Sakura, her original Japanese counterpart.
"I'm gonna do this in my own way, so don't stop me!"
" Survival of the fittest! I'm as fit as they come!"
-Kacey's Main motto, labelled in the Mame-Shiki figure.
|"Gonna fry some blue fish's tail sometime! After this bite."|
|Appears in||Magical Molly!|
|Age||11 (4Kids Dub)
14 - 16 (Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly!)
|Relatives||Her Family (Flashback)|
|VA (English)||Lisa Ortiz (4Kids dub)
Lauren Landa (Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly! media)
|VA (Japanese)||Ai Nonaka (Both Jap Redub & Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly! media)|
Kacey is tough and ain’t afraid to show it! She’s a solo magical girl who loves video games but not as much as she loves food! Her Dad used to own a pizza joint but it didn’t do so well and no-one went to eat his pizza. So Kacey made a promise with Cubey to get customers for her Dad’s pizza store! Kacey’s Dad was preeeetty mad when he found this out so he and Kacey’s family went on vacation for a while, but Kacey decided to stay continue her magical girl duties.
Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly!
to be added
to be added
- English: Lisa Ortiz (4Kids Dub), Lauren Landa (Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly! media)
- Japanese: Ai Nonaka (Both redub & current Magica Quartlet's Magical Molly! media
She was not very fond of Sabrina in the beginning of their encounter.
Note: This relationship never happened in the show, but it was featured in the guide book: Magical Molly! The Complete works, & The Magical Molly! Comic series continuity.
She is also one of Mary's magical girl students, years ago. They made a great bond after Mary let Kacey stay in her home. However one day that Kacey requests to challenge Mary, and won. And then she announced that she needs to depart on her own ways, much to Mary's dismay.
Differences between her character in the original TV series
- Kacey speaks with a Texas/Cockney/Australian Accent.
- The previous one is Kallie Issac.
- Kyoko's backstory is drastically changed from the original Puella Magi Madoka Magica, with the religious undertones replaced with a pizza business.
- Kacey's character is greatly exaggerated. She is depicted as a stereotypical "redneck" and retains her Texan accent from the 4Kids dub, but is also extremely selfish, greedy and racist, and is also the dumbest member of the main cast. In fact, her entire motivation for becoming a magical girl is fleshed out further, and now entirely based on greed and a desire for money. She is also completely obsessed with pizza and food in general, a trait similar to the original Kyoko.
- In the Japanese dub, she even uses a few of Joey's catchphrases from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.
- Kyoko's suicide to kill Sayaka's witch form is dubbed as taken to the Dark Realm together.
- In the Japanese dub of Episode 12, she is redubbed as the original Kyoko Sakura after Princess Molly resets the coffee incident that created Magical Molly!
Kacey Stevens in the Magica Comics Continuity
- "Hmph, you sure are in a big trouble now!!!"
- "YOU'RE FINISHED!"
- ―Kacey, trying to follow the original translation of the series.
- "Hey, if Sabrina wakes up, tell her that I'm not coming back, forever..."
- ―Kacey's final moments.
Human (Above) & Magical Girl (Below) Form
Main Article: Kacey Stevens/Merchandise
- She was originally to be named "Kari" (also her suggested nickname, but scrapped)
- In some scenes of her eating, the Taiyaki or Octopus balls wasn't censored. However, she referred Taiyaki as "Fish-shaped cake". Her Rocky isn't censored too.
- Her English VA: Lisa Ortiz, is also known for voicing Amy Rose in Sonic X, and Kassandra from the 4Kids Dub of Date A Live.
- In the Japanese Promo poster of the re-dub of Magical Molly, she was miscredited as "K. Stevens".
- Japanese: ケイシー·スティーヴンス (Keishī· sutīvunsu)
- Chinese: 凯西·史蒂文斯 (Kǎi xi·shǐ dì wén sī), 小凯