The Floretta Pretty Cure! Series is a Pretty Cure fanseries created by Chinatsu Kiseki. The series focuses on girls, who have the power to transform into the legendary emotions known as Pretty Cure. The main series motifs are flowers, emotions and rainbows.
Main Series Edit
Spin Offs Edit
All Stars Edit
- Pretty Cure All Stars: Dreaming Future! is the first movie the Floretta Pretty Cure! team appears in. The 4 cures go to Tokyo to see the Tanabata Festival which is where they meet the Pretty Cure of the previous generations and are threatened by a mysterious shadow who calls herself Fantasma.
Pretty Cure Edit
- Main article: Floretta Pretty Cure! Series / Pretty Cure
Main Cures Edit
- Main article: Hanayama Iris
Hanayama Iris is an energetic but artistic. She is also has a strong sense of justice and hates bullying. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Romatin, the flower of the emotion of creativity whose theme colour is green.
- Main article: Mikan'boshi Alani
Mikan'boshi Alani is originally from Hawaii and moved to Hanakanjō after her father got a new job there. She is also Iris' childhood friend and very elegant but also musically talented. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Aloe, the flower of the emotion of fascination whose theme colour is orange.
- Main article: Aozora Mizu
Aozora Mizu is a sporty 3rd year student who fails in her studies but makes up for it by excelling in sports. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Myrtille, the flower of the emotion of trust whose theme colour is blue.
- Main article: Harukaze Sakura (FlPC)
Harukaze Sakura is but very shy, she displays a mature sense of passion and determination to get things done. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Primavera, the flower of the emotion of kindness whose theme colour is pink.
- Main article: Cure Ciara
Cure Ciara is the main antagonist of the first series.
Spin Off Cures Edit
- Main article: Kisekikawa Serenity
Kisekikawa Serenity is a musically talented 13-year old girl in her first year of Blooming Tsubomi Academy. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Rosa, the flower of the emotion of happiness whose theme colour is pink.
- Main article: Mitsuaki Mirai
Mitsuaki Mirai is in her first year of Blooming Tsubomi Academy however Mirai exceeds the IQ of a first year student, being 500. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Snowfall, the flower of the emotion of wisdom whose theme colour is light sky blue
- Main article: Floretta Pretty Cure! episodes