|"All Hail Godolly!"|
|Japanese title||最終決戦！モリーの別れ！ (The final battle! Molly's farewell!)|
|Directed by||Akiyuki Shinbo|
|Writers||Gen Urobuchi, Ted Lewis, Matthew Ordek|
|Airdate||October 2013 (Delayed), November 9th (USA)
to be added
- Main Characters
- Princess Molly
- Hilda Adams
- Other Characters
- Sabrina Mickey
- Maria Thompson
- Kacey Stevens
- Kyle Knowles
- Hilary Samatha
- Judy Kelley
- Thomas Kelley
- Taylor Kelley
- The Ultimate Clockwork witch
- Gretchen (unnamed in the series)
Censorship/Changes from the Original EpisodeEdit
This Finale is the most notable for having a F**kload of censorships. Read it at your own risk.
- Madoka's wish is rewritten.
- The scene of Walpurgis VS Madoka is re-edited into a brief battle.
- The moment between Madoka & the spirits of Mami & Kyouko is re-edited as: The both girls are actually rescued by her from the Dark World, unseen. (But they show a scene of their negated deaths)
- The scenes of Sharbat Gula, Anne Frank, Queen Himiko & Joan of Arc is deleted. You know: It's because they have religious undertones.
- Same goes as the other Magical Girls of the past, present & the future, which they were deleted for unknown reasons.
- Sayaka's choice of not being alive is re-edited as her going to the Magical Kingdom with Molly.
- But in that time they are alive instead of being spirits.
- A whisper by Sayaka (Good luck Kyle) is added after Kyousuke becames a famous violinist.
- Mami & Kyouko's awareness of Sayaka being slowly taken away by the "Law of Cycles" is re-written: Sayaka is being brought to the Dark World with her last magic.
- Tatsuya's drawing of Madoka is edited: erasing the hiragana words "まどか”
- A moment that Junko don't know who's Madoka is re-dubbed as: She actually knows that Molly is their adopted daughter. Officially (No, REALLY!).
- The scene ends with Homura firing an arrow.
- The redub's opening: Colorful, is not used as an intro of the series, but is was used as an ending theme of the series.
So...in Godolly we trust?
- Thank goodness this is the last episode of the dub.
- Until the Japanese dub is officially confirmed.
- The scene of Madoka becoming a Magical Girl, the moment between Kyouko & Mami, & The battle with Walpurgis, is added a "new" BGM: Her wings by Yuki Kajiura, which is used for the PMMM Movies.
- Molly's farewell scene is finished, but the scene was entirely deleted in the TV premiere.
- However the HUB reruns remains the same episode with the deleted scene.
- So Sayaka is alive in the end...
Episode ReleasesEditThe Episode is released along with Episode 11 in the final volume of the DVD.
- The farewell scene is restored, too.
最終決戦！モリーの別れ！ (The final battle! Molly's farewell!)
- My Best Friend, the original finale of PMMM.