|Chainsaw Girl Ceres|
(Chēnsō Shōjo Seresu)
|Ending Song||Dream Cendrillon|
A pendant was dropped to the world and naturally fell in Japan. It found by fifteen-sixteen year old Nijimura Megumi on her way back from school. After a day, Megumi's town was attacked by someone who was looking for the pendant. She manages to transform with and becomes the chainsaw weilding girl, Ceres. She's now been put in change of fighting these monsters, known as Ayakashi to save both her hometown and the world.
- Nijimura Megumi (虹村 恵み Nijimura Megumi)
- Megumi is a headstrong, compassionate yet childish girl. This gets her into petty fights with her classmates. But it does help her connect with kids. She often questions other's choices, but never her own. She often encourages others with their dreams. She transforms into the Chainsaw Girl Ceres (チェーンソー少女セレス Chēnsō Shōjo Seresu?).
- Ayakashi (あやかし Ayakashi)
- Monsters that feed on negative emotions. They can only been seen by people who posses the Carillon Pendant.
- Hisakawa Kaoru (久川 香る Hisakawa Kaoru)
- Kaoru is the person who Megumi fights with during school.
- Reve (レーヴ Rēvu)
- Reve is the god of wishes/dreams who created the Carillon Pendant.
- Carillon Pendant (カリヨンペンダント Kariyonpendanto) - Megumi's transformation item to become Ceres.
- Showakusei (小惑星 Shōwakusei) - The place the series is set in.
- Cybele Academy (シベルアカデミー Shiberuakademī) - The series' school
- Misato Fukuen as Nijimura Megumi
- TBA as the Ayakashi
- TBA as Hisakawa Kaoru
- TBA as Reve
- There was going to be commander's of the Ayakashi but was dropped.
- Although the machine is a chainsaw, it's still considered a magical girl anime.
- All areas in the town are named after asteroids.